Wildways - ACCOMMODATION
The buildings are private and secluded in the beautiful surrounding bush.
Each Chalet sleeps 4 people and is comfortably furnished. The interiors speak of unpretentious elegance and style with earthy finishes and utmost comfort.
Each Chalet as two air-conditioned bedrooms (crisp linen and soft towels provided) with ample cupboard space, fans, two bathrooms with luxurious fittings and hot running water, a comfortable lounge, a kitchen equipped with a stove and oven, microwave oven, fridge, kettle, cutlery, crockery and breakfast nook. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom (Bath only)
Each chalet has its own private Boma braai area where intimate meals can be enjoyed next to the fire under the stars, or on a large shaded and furnished veranda with a view of the bush. All braai utensils are provided. Firewood is for sale at the camp.
Weaver’s Nest comprises of four En-suite rooms with a Communal fully equipped Kitchen and Boma braai area. Each room has two (three quarter) beds, En-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet & basin. Crisp linen and soft towels provided.
Wildways Bush Camp
Wildways Bush Camp can accommodate 20 people in three fully furnished chalets and four additional rooms.Book Now
What we provide:
- Air-conditioned Bedrooms
- Crisp linen
- Soft bath and hand towels
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo)
- Mobile phone reception
- Candles and matches
- Coffee, cremora, tea, sugar
- Firewood can be purchased at the camp
- Game drives (to be pre-arranged at additional cost)
What to bring:
- Own food and drinks
- Binoculars, hiking boots, bird and animal books and don’t forget your camera
- Clothes and toiletries (remember you insect repellent)
- Summer weather is hot and the nights can get chilly in winter
- Mountain bikes
- Swimming towels